PreLaw Learning Community
The PreLaw Learning Community is open to all students planning to attend law school after their undergraduate studies, including registered participants in the TTU PreLaw Program through the TTU Advising Center.
The PreLaw Learning Community provides a unique experience for future law students to live together in an environment supporting their academic, personal and professional success.
Students have opportunities to:
- Connect with other students in the PreLaw program
- Enjoy in-hall events designed specifically for your personal and academic needs
- Explore career options
- Form study groups
- Live in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment
- See your professors in-hall for study sessions, guest lectures, or faculty/student meals
- Get connected with valuable resources on campus
- Recieve support and guidance from Prelaw advisors and ambassadors
Events and activities may include:
- Participating in practice LSATs, roundtables and Pizza with a professor
- Participating in community service projects
- Listening to a variety of guest speakers
- Attending campus events like football games with your LC
- Sharing meals with faculty and other students
- Attending a wide range of social events including barbeques, game nights, cosmic bowling, and dance central
The PreLaw Learning Community contributes to Texas Tech University's Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, & Human Services Undergraduate Academic Interest Area, aligned with the Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security Plan of Study in the Career Technical Education (CTE) programs for lifelong learning.