How to Sign Up
In order to facilitate a smooth sign up process, students who apply for housing for fall 2015 – spring 2016 will provide housing and dining plan preferences. Assignments will be made by University Student Housing staff on a daily basis, based on availability.
An email will be sent to the student's official Texas Tech email account once they have been assigned. For updates on assignments, students are encouraged to check their Texas Tech email or revisit the housing assignment checklist at housing.ttu.edu/eRaider/prsEntry.php » and select the fall term.
Sign Up Process
Priority Room Selection is the system we use to guide residents through the process of choosing their own bed space and dining plan. It allows students to select their own bed space in a particular room and hall; it does not allow students to select a particular roommate.
- Learn about our Residence Halls » (including floor plans)
- Learn about Housing Costs », including room rates and fees
- Learn about your Dining Plans and Options
- Read your University Student Housing and Hospitality Services Contract Guide »
- Follow the Sign Up Checklist » to make sure you complete each step
- Do you want to Change Your Room » assignment?
- Questions about Triple Occupancy » Rooms?
Students are encouraged to explore the various Learning Community » options. If a student's academic major changes, they may move to a different community as space allows. Students accepted into the honors college may change into the Honors Learning Community » if space is available.
Students with less than 30 post high school credit hours are required to live in the residence halls unless exempt by Operating Policy (OP) 30.25 ».